UV Gullas College Of Medicine is the best medical colleges in philippines for Indian students. It is one of the most advanced and full of the latest technology colleges that helps students gain knowledge and analyze concepts. It is the best medical college with affordable fees, especially for students worldwide. Most students prefer MBBS from this college and get the best results. Most overseas education consultants across the world recommend Gullas College of Medicine to medical aspirants willing to study abroad.
College alumni reviews, facilities, pass percentages, laboratories, and faculty members makes this college number one Philippines medical college. This medical college is true to its studies and is affiliated with the University of Visayas, which has a glorious history of being a 100 years old institution in the Philippines.
Let us look at some of the reasons most Indian students prefer to do MBBS in the Gullas College Of Medicine abroad:
● UV Gullas College college is the most top-rated college in the Philippines. This Philippines Medical college is rightly referred as one among the best medical colleges in Philippines for Indian students.
● UV Gullas College Of Medicine has the most affordable fee structure of – just 2.9 lakhs per year.
● The college is recognised by MCI. This makes the UV Gullas College Of Medicine more believable for the Indian students who want to study MBBS abroad.
● UV Gullas College provides best-facilitated hostels, canteens, infrastructure, teaching skills etc. which gives complete support to the students.
● The UV Gullas College Of Medicine has a great top record of the best results. The MBBS students of the college have very good performance in MCI screening tests with high pass percentage every year.
● Thousands of students are already studying in the UV Gullas College Of Medicine and they have given great reviews of their experiences here. After all, it is the top 3rd medical college in the Philippines.
Admission procedure to the best medical college in philippines for indian students.
Now let us dig deeper into the admission process UV Gullas College Of Medicine.
Admission process for UV Gullas College Of Medicine has already started for the year 2022-23. The admission office in Chennai proudly announces that. The students who require details can get it from the UV Gullas College Admission office. UV Gullas Admissions Process is designed to ensure that MBBS candidates planning to undertake MBBS in Philippines through this college face no issues. The most significant benefit of the UV Gullas Admissions procedure is that it is simplified and clear.
The admission policy of UV Gullas College of Medicine is not based on race, color, sex, caste, religion, or national origin. They do not discriminate among humans. The UV Gullas Medical College aims at enrolling medical aspirants of high ability and diversity. The Philippines Medical college strongly believes in supporting the world by educating intense minds.
The college is operated and controlled by the University of Visayas in the Philippines. The college provides UG level of MBBS degree for the year 2022-23 for the limited seats.
Now, let us look into the UV Gullas College Of Medicine admission requirements and eligibility.
UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions are open for the year 2022 – 2023. International Medical Students seeking admissions get complete guidance from the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admission office in Chennai
The CHED controls the international student’s admission criteria for Philippines medical colleges, which is the higher education board of the Philippines.
● NEET Score Card This is a very important requirement for all Indian students doing MBBS abroad, especially for doing MBBS in the Philippines.
● Minimum Pass Mark in NEET required. Low score is not a problem. You just had to have attended and passed the NEET exam as a basic requirement for admission into UV Gullas College of Medicine.
● 50% pass in Physics, Chemistry & Biology in 12th grade or equivalent.
● Original Birth Certificate (English)
● 10th Standard original mark sheet.
● 11th Standard original mark sheet.
● 12th Standard original mark sheet.
● Pan card and Aadhaar card.
● Original passport.
● 6 months Bank statement with a closing balance of a minimum of 4 lakhs.
● Medical test reports from NABH Hospital.
● Affidavit of Financial support and no objection clearance in stamp paper.
MBBS admission to a foreign university can be a very difficult and complicated. But the trained and supportive admission counselors at UV Gullas College of Medicine Indian Admission Office in Chennai guide from the beginning till the students finish their MBBS course. UV Gullas College of Medicine Admissions Office completely takes care of the student’s needs and helps them through the admission process of:
● Application filling process.
● Registration fee payment.
● Getting the Notice of Acceptance from the university.
● VISA processing.
● Getting cheap air tickets in group deals along with other students.
● Travel checklist and Covid-19 testing/safety measures before traveling to the Philippines.
● They ensure the safety and comfortable stay of Indian students at UV Gullas Campus.
● They always make sure that students get comfortable with the new campus.
If you are planning to study medical science abroad, then you should have the top medical colleges in the Philippines as a priority. One of them is the UV Gullas College Of Medicine, the best medical college in the Philippines. If you have selected this college, then you can easily get your visa in the Philippines from the Philippines Embassy in India.
The process of getting the visa directly might take some time. So the admission consultants suggest first using a tourist visa and then converting the same into a student visa. Usually, it takes up to two months to convert your tourist visa into a student visa. When it comes to the University of UV Gullas College Of Medicine, the visa process is a bit easier given the support they offer to help their students personally.
Check out Philippines MBBS fees for UV Gullas College of Medicine.
Checklist for applying for student visa in the Philippines
- Personal appearance is most needed.
- Two originals of duly accomplished application form
- Original passport valid not less than six months beyond the conscious period of stay in the Philippines.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Original and one photocopy of birth certificate.
- Original and one photocopy of an affidavit of support executed by parent/s or legal guardian to be original in the Philippine Embassy.
- Two photocopies of parent/guardian’s passport data.
- One original and one photocopy of transcript of records veritable at the Philippine Embassy
- Original and one photocopy of a certificate of good moral character veritable at the Philippine Embassy.
- Original and one photocopy of medical examination reports, including X-ray film contained in an envelope veritable at the Philippine Embassy
- Duly accomplished Personal History Statement forms from the school concerned.
- Original and one photocopy of a comprehensive list of students’ possible contact persons in the Philippines.
- The diploma is required for the student applicant who will pursue graduate studies (veritable at the Philippine Embassy).
Help Provided at Chennai Admission Office
The overseas consultants play a crucial role in getting a student visa. They provide assistance and help students with easy, trouble-free applications and documentation. If you are looking to secure your admission to best medical college in Philippines, UV Gullas College of Medicine remains the right choice.
Candidates should approach the consulting agency to learn more about their desired course, the university, and the country. The consultants have been in the field for many years, and are the right people to assist you. The consultants have been here for many years and a better experience. To help you with the admission process, admission consultants at the Chennai office help you with the complete documentation, visa process, and till your landing in the Philippines. The consultants are experts and make the admission process easy for you.
UV Gullas College of Medicine International Admission Office