UV Gullas College of Medicine is one of the most affordable educational habitats by facilitating premier curriculums.
Advantages of studying in Philippines
- The language in the Philippines is English. The biggest advantage of studying MBBS in Philippines is English.
- The Philippines has a tropical maritime climate which is similar to that of Mumbai or Kolkata. As the climate is same, the diseases are also same and therefore, the students are taught about same/similar diseases which are found in India. This means that the student learns about more relevant topics.
- Fees is very affordable and low when compared to colleges in India. Tuition fee for complete course including pre-medical will be around ₹15–16 lakh minimum.
- Philippines has more than 93% literacy rate.
- During hospital work, medical students get good exposure with many patients in the Philippines as the population is high. Moreover, you don’t have to learn any other language for interaction with patients.
- Recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI): Students will get ‘Eligibility Certificate’ from MCI & can practice in India after appearing for Screening Test. After Graduating students can apply for Government jobs in India and do PG/MD/MS courses in India.
UV Gullas College of Medicine admission Procedure
Please find UV Gullas College of Medicine Admission Requirements below:
- Minimum qualifying marks for a student is 50% (aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- The student must be 18 years of age
- Completely filled-out Application Form
- Students who wish to study abroad need to apply for NEET in India and should clear it as well
- Application processing time in UV Gullas college of Medicine will take 3 to 5 working days to issue Notice of Acceptance
Students also need to submit the below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Passport Copy
- NEET Score Card
Uv Gullas College of Medicine Admission Office
UV Gullas College of Medicine has admission office located in Guindy, Chennai, and corporate office in Annanagar east Chennai.
The following documents are supposed to be submitted to UV Gullas College of Medicine Admission Office, Chennai for further process. Both Original and Photocopy are to be submitted.
- 10th Mark sheet
- 11th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Community certificate
- Contact Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Police Clearance certificate
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard
- Passport Size Photograph (6)
- Blood Examination Study
- HIV, Urine, Stool test, Chest X-ray report, Hepatitis B
- 6 Months Bank Statement
Other important documents that may be required include a Medical Examination Certificate and the Proof of Paying capacity. Our accomplished and knowledgeable study abroad Consultants will help the students with the UV Gullas College of Medicine Admission. Students can reach out to our team for a consultation today.
Uv Gullas College of Medicine Fees Structure
For more details about UV Gullas College of medicine fees structure reach UV Gullas college of Medicine Admission Office.
- Students or Parents can either pay the fees directly to the bank account of the University
- The entire Medical Course fees to study Medicine (MBBS) In the Philippines 2020(complete course duration) would be approximately 15 to 20 lakhs
- Philippines Medical Colleges Fees for every year can be paid in two instalments.
- UV Gullas College of Medicine admissions come with flexible payment modules and a no-donation policy
- Medical College Fee for Uv Gullas College of Medicine can be directly paid to university account every semester